Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Whale Hunt!

Here we go on our whale hunt! megan and emma as we leave Hickem Harbor
jimmy and tom...looks like trouble if ya ask me!
heading back Waikiki beach
here's diamond head
neven, emma and megan watching the waves the boat makes
neven...and he's not happy about this barbie life vest! shhh...don't tell him i put this pic on here!;)
me, megan and brody james enjoying the ride!
mr. and mrs. kafer
mr. and mrs. ogrady, nice view of diamond head too!
emma loves the boat...no whales yet!
our spearfisher decides being we hadn't seen whales maybe we should find super?
yummmmm...looks like a good eatin' to me!
the suns starting to set and it's time to head back.

my baby and me!
what a beautiful view heading back! we did get a glimpse of a whale, well a tail any way. it was to quick and no pics, but we had a great time out on the water with some GREAT friends!

No comments: